No, points are non-refundable, therefore, you won’t be able to get them back if you release your ticket. Late cancel fees apply 24 to 2 hours before the event if you drop your ticket. If you don't go to the event, no show fees will apply
Articles in this section
- If I get a ticket from the GoPriority List and release the ticket, do I get my points back?
- If I’m on the GoPriority List but don’t get a ticket do I get my points back?
- I made an error, can I cancel or edit my bid?
- When is the latest I can join the GoPriority List?
- How do I know if I got a ticket from the GoPriority List?
- How do I get on the GoPriority List?
- What is Early Access?
- What is the GoPriority List?
- What is GoRewards?
- How do I earn points?