Yes! Your points will be added to your account 2 hours before the event if you don’t get a ticket, or anytime you remove yourself from the list. We’ll send you a notification through the app if the GoPriority List has ended for an event and you don’t get a ticket.
Articles in this section
- Can I bid multiple times on the GoPriority list?
- If I get a ticket from the GoPriority List and release the ticket, do I get my points back?
- If I’m on the GoPriority List but don’t get a ticket do I get my points back?
- I made an error, can I cancel or edit my bid?
- When is the latest I can join the GoPriority List?
- How do I know if I got a ticket from the GoPriority List?
- How do I get on the GoPriority List?
- What is Early Access?
- What is the GoPriority List?
- What is GoRewards?