Yes, you can cancel your guest pass. If you cancel your guest pass within 24 hours of the event and prior to event check-in, you will be charged the $10 late cancellation fee. If you do not attend, you will be charged a $20 no-show fee for your pass as well as any reserved guest passes.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring a non-INWEGO subscriber to an event?
- Do you offer a family/companion subscription?
- How much is a guest pass?
- How many guest passes can I purchase?
- When can I add a guest pass?
- Can I cancel a guest pass?
- What if my guest cannot attend?
- If I cancel my pass, can my guest still attend?
- If I leave my group, will I still have a guest pass?
- Will my guest receive a seat next to mine?