You will be charged for your guest pass(es) when you check-in to the event. If you cancel your guest pass within 24 hours of the event start time, you will be charged the $10 late cancellation fee. If you do not attend, you will be charged a $20 no-show fee for your pass as well as any reserved guest passes.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a guest pass for someone who doesn't have INWEGO?
- When can I add a guest pass?
- How much is a guest pass?
- How many guest passes can I purchase?
- Can I cancel a guest pass?
- Can I share my INWEGO subscription with a friend?
- If I cancel my pass, can my guest still attend?
- If I leave my group, will I still have a guest pass?
- Will my guest receive a seat next to mine?
- Do I have to arrive with my guest?